So, I have lots going on in my life right now; a busy schedule, and lots that I would like to do. I’ve been slacking on the amount posts I’d like to be writing, and while I’m going to try to write more, I do remind myself that I’m a college student, and I don’t know nearly as much as I’d like to. So, I’m going to be trying to do the following:
- Routinely creating an exercise/thought of the week post, hopefully having those posts presented weekly. It would be nice to finally get those done, I just need to shoot a ton of photos/videos to get that taken care.
- I’m going to make a few entries on my experience from the Perform Better Functional Training Summit that I atteneded this weekend in Providence, Rhode Island. It will be impossible to transmit all of my learning to you, but in one word, it was AWESOME!!
- I’ve taken a look at my own exercise programming, and am creating a new, all-encompassing physical activity routine. While I have a general format laid out, and I still need to put some hours into it until I’m completely satisfied with what I’m doing, I’d like to publish it so I can put my own personal programming out there, and to make sure I practice like a preach.
- In Providence, I picked up some new toys from Perform Better! A few of them don’t really require any explanation, but I’ll explain how the others will find their way into my exercise plans.
- I’ve got my first weight loss client!! I’M EXCITED!! More on this to come!
- I’m very busy, but with a conscious effort to increase my overall educational workload, and increasing the number of posts I’m making on here, I think everyone will be happy.
- If any readers have any topic/material requests, LET ME KNOW! I’d love to produce something for others that would get the most benefit form it. If not, I’ll just keep writing about things that I find are awesome!