It’s Tuesday, team, and that means that it’s time for a Tuesday Talk. Our third episode of the series features SFG and good-guy-guru, Geoff Hemingway…again!
Geoff joined us last week, and we got into crawls, carries, and doing fitness anywhere. Today, we’ll continue the GLORY with talk about:
- Workouts for Trainers
- General Physical Preparedness (GPP) versus Specific Physical Prep
- Strength vs Conditioning
- Running mechanics: sprinting versus jogging
- Communication and body language
- Movement “foreplay”
- Deviating from your program.
- “Prison Yard” style workouts
- Working out in 30-minutes per day
- Geoff’s “Thought of the day”
There are 30-minutes of knowledge bombs waiting ahead of you, so pull up a chair, grab your salad, and join us for a great talk!
After the talk, check out some of the references that we made, including The Strength Coach Podcast, The FitCast, and MFF Best Life Radio. We also referenced coaches Dan John and Martin Rooney, as well as the TRX Group Course that we attended.
Geoff continues to make things simple but no simpler, and it was a pleasure to have him hang out again. Check this talk out, and let us know what you think!